Email | Facebook | Instagram
Hello and welcome! As a child, I practically grew up on Main Street. I am thrilled to be giving those same magical experiences to my young children now! In 2018, I found the perfect career for me – expanding that magic to other families as a travel consultant. I love using my experience and expertise to help clients maximize their time and money in planning their dream vacations! Here’s what you need to know about me:
- I visit Orlando at least three times a year. We visit again and again because each vacation is so different. From a trip with friends in a Cabin at Fort Wilderness to a family holiday vacation in a Villa at Saratoga Springs, each vacation offers an entirely new way to experience it all! I wish we could visit California as often!
- My favorite Disney attractions are mostly heavily based in nostalgia – I’ll never be too old to take a spin on the Mad Tea Party, explore Tom Sawyer’s Island, or fly high with Dumbo. I also love the thrill of Soarin’ and Rock ‘n Rollercoaster though!
- If you can’t find me on a Disney vacation, look for me in Fantasyland… or at Tamu Tamu Refreshments ordering another Dole Whip with dark rum!
- My favorite nighttime show is Rivers of Light. It moves and humbles me every time!
- My favorite Walt Disney World restaurant changes every time we try something new, but we never skip 1900 Park Fare for dinner!
- I always end my Walt Disney World vacations at Magic Kingdom to say goodbye to Cinderella’s Castle and grab snacks at the Confectionary for the long drive home!
- My favorite Disney memory was watching my daughter’s face as she saw the Castle for the first time. I’ll never forget that look of awe and wonder.
- I’ve been sorted into Ravenclaw, but occasionally online quizzes tell me I’m a Hufflepuff!
- My favorite Universal Studios memory is riding my first rollercoaster! My older cousin and her husband took me on a rollercoaster tour of Florida for my birthday one year. I still have the framed ride photos hanging up in my office!
- When I’m not on vacation, you can find me reading books, playing music, drawing and hand lettering, endlessly cleaning tiny toys off my living room floor, and planning my next vacation!
- I became a travel consultant because I truly enjoy planning all of the little details.
It’s like a big puzzle that’s thrilling to piece together.